Careforce has always been proud to provide professional home care for veterans across the Annapolis Valley. Serving veterans and their families constantly reminds us of the tremendous contributions they have made - and continue to make - to our communities. It is our privelige to serve you.
Careforce is an approved service provider for Veterans Affairs Canada. And after serving veterans for 25 years, we have learned a great deal about different programs, services, and contacts that are important to our veterans. We thought it would be nice to save you from searching all over the Internet to find them, so we've included some important ones here below.
2. Veterans Independence Program: the Veterans Independence Program (VIP, for short), helps veterans remain independent and self-sufficient in their homes and communities. To find out if you might qualify for benefits, contact VIP by clicking here.
3. Guy Parent, Veterans Ombudsman: have you ever wanted talk with someone objectively about your questions, concerns, or suggestions about veterans care in Canada? Be sure to contact Guy Parent, Veterans Ombudsman, by clicking here.
4. Royal Canadian Legion, Nova Scotia/Nunavut Command: with a misson to 'provide service to our veterans and community while keeping Remembrance and our serving military in the forefront', the Nova Scotia/Nunavut Command of the Royal Canadian Legion has a number of programs and resources to help you. Find them by clicking here.
8. Nova Scotia Ombudsman for Seniors' Services: if you would like to talk with someone objectively about your questions, concerns, or suggestions about senior care in Nova Scotia, email firstname.lastname@example.org or dial toll free 1-800-670-1111
THE TOP 8 REASONS TO CHOOSE CAREFORCE
At Careforce, we work hard to earn your business. Here are just a few of the many reasons to choose Careforce.
1. We are person focused, not task focused. Our caregivers aren't just concerned about getting tasks done (although they're great at that too); they care about making you feel special.
2. All of our caregivers are supervised by a Nurse; you can be sure you are in good hands with Careforce's caregivers, who are also carefully screened and well trained. Having a Nurse on your side gives you extra confidence and peace of mind.
3. A small, consistent team of caregivers focused on your needs; while some home care agencies send a different caregiver to their clients each day, Careforce understands that you want consistency. You can expect to work with a small, devoted team of caregivers that will get to know your needs and deliver consistent results.
4. We are responsive. If you choose Careforce, you will have a caregiver who is right for you in your home quickly (usually within 48 hours or sooner).
5. No long-term contracts, ever. Careforce believes you should never have to pay for care you don't need. If you ever wish to cancel or postpone service, all you have to do is say so.
6. We are local. We care about our community because we all live here, too. You can always speak with somebody local - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - when you call Careforce. No automated phone commands! We have offices in Kentville and Kingston to serve you.
7. Our workers are also owners. Because many of our caregivers also own the company, they are more heavily invested in providing you with a perfect experience.
8. We offer the most flexible shifts in the Annapolis Valley. You need care when YOU need it, not when it's convenient for your caregiver.
We’ve helped hundreds of Valley residents with our expertise, compassion and personalized care and we’d be pleased to help you.
Give us a call. We’d like to help.
For your FREE in-home consultation call 1-866-966-1466.