Service With A Smile
Choosing to receive assistance in your home can be a new and stressful experience; that’s why the caregiver has to be someone you can trust.
We screen our staff carefully, making sure they are bonded and insured with CPR, Food Handlers and WHMIS certificates…and we encourage and provide professional development training.
But we go further than that–we look for staff that are friendly, dependable, and who will understand your needs and preferences. Cooking meals, helping clean house, running errands and more–our staff will help you with everyday tasks that you may be finding difficult or challenging.
Our staff look forward to coming to your home. What’s more important, you’ll look forward to them coming, too.
All of our caregivers are:
- People we would want working in our own homes caring for our loved ones
- Directly supervised and coached by a Nurse
- Carefully screened, bonded and insured
- Fully covered by the Workers’ Compensation Board of Nova Scotia
- Paired with you to suit your preferences and lifestyle
- Trained and certified in First Aid and CPR
- Educated with regular skills training so they are always increasing their knowledge and abilities
- Professional, dependable and reliable
- Friendly and understanding
- Able to access our Nurse for support and guidance
- Committed to providing, without compromise, the highest quality of care
- Certified in WHMIS and Food Safety
Many of our caregivers:
- Are registered Continuing Care Assistants (CCAs)
- Are certified in the Alzheimer’s Disease and Other Dementias Care Course, currently known as Dementia: Understanding the Journey
- Are certified in the Palliative Care Frontline Education Course
- Have completed Mental Health First Aid training
- Are owners of our business